Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sunday Snapshot: China's Treasures

Meet Josiah:


A precious 5 year old boy


That can be described as: "Active, loving, smart, and joyful"


He lives at Shepherd's Field Children's Village in China, and his paperwork was finally completed this week 


He has been waiting all his life for a family to call his own


Josiah is a special needs orphan with a complex heart condition, but has received surgery.


This precious boy needs a mommy and daddy (and possibly siblings) to love him the rest of his life.


Could he be your son?...Or sibling?...Or cousin?...Or neighbor?

If you are (or someone you know is) interested in adopting Josiah please contact me so that I can give you further information on how to get started.



Also, meet Josiah's friend 
Jacob-Jai:


An absolutely adorable 5 year old boy


Who also lives at Shepherd's Field Children's Village in China


Jacob-Jai (or JJ) can be described as: "Handsome, smart, artistic, and fun"


He was born with club feet, but has received corrective surgery


This precious boy has been waiting 5 years for a family. There has been a lot of interest but it wasn't until just recently that his adoption paperwork was completed.

So now he just needs a family to step up and start the process. 

Are you (or someone you know) interested in adopting JJ? 

If so, contact me and I will get you in touch with his orphanage.




These two precious 5 year olds were created by God and are in His hands. But, they need a family! 

JJ (left) and Josiah (right)

Will you consider providing them with a family? Or join me in prayer for these amazing boys? God has a plan for their lives and He knows what their future holds.

Please spread the word to your friends and family members!

Let's get these boys a home!

I'll leave you with this quote:

"“My friends, adoption is redemption. It’s costly, exhausting, expensive, and outrageous. Buying back lives costs so much. When God set out to redeem us, it killed Him.”
- Derek Loux



*Pictures by Sara


Sunday Snapshot

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My heart completely skipped a beat when I saw this post! I currently live in Beijing and visited Shepard's village about 2 years ago. The first little boy there that captured my heart was a much littler Jacob! (I had to go back to my pics to be loo% sure :) ) I am absolutely praying that he will find his family, and if YOU think you may be his family let me know and I would love to send with the pictures I have!

Kristi said...

We just got home from China with our most recent addition, but I will be praying for these two sweet boys!