Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

Another Adoption Story!

Here is another adoption story, but this one is different, and I won't give anything else away, please read it, here is the link http://members.shaohannahshope.org/site/PageServer?pagename=Landingpage_Nilsen.

The reason it stood out to me so much is because The Nilsen's didn't even desire to have biological children like most couples do, instead they wanted to adopt all of their children. I feel the same way and have for a while. Why bring someone else into the world when there are thousands of children who don't have a family, the attention they need, and may not even have food to eat. We need to reach out and help the precious children that are already on this earth. This is my opinion anyway. Enjoy the story!

4 comments:

Molly said...

Aww. A neat family!! Love hearing these stories! :)

Anna Taylor said...

Hi! I thought you may want to read my friends Ellie's blog about her adoption story. Her blog is www.myethiopiansisters.blogspot.com/

Have a great day!~Annabeth

Anna Taylor said...

Just to make it clear it's not HER adoption, but her 3 new siblings.

Sharon said...

That is funny, because I have read her blog as well as her mother's. What a wonderful story and they have such cute kids. I loved their story, it is one I will never forget!