Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Psalm 139

I found this verse used for a little chinese baby that had a heart problem, who lived at Maria's Big House of Hope. HE is now in heaven and has a brand new heart, and will never have to suffer again! To learn more click on the link: http://chapmanchannel.typepad.com/marybeth/2009/08/my-sweet-maria-met-a-special-little-guy-today.html
I thought the verse was really special, so I decided to use it for my little chinese baby.

This is an old picture but one of my favorites! :)

For you created Tristan's inmost being; you knit Tristan together in his mother's womb. I praise you because Tristan was fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Tristan's frame was not hidden from you when he was made in the secret place. When Tristan was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw Tristan's unformed body. All the days ordained for Tristan were written in your book before one of them came to be. How amazing is it to know that our God is in control and knew long before we did what Tristan would do on this earth.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Aw Sharon that is really sweet. I love that verse and love how God DOES have a plan for each and every precious child.