Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tristan's Surgery


















Tristan is fortunate enough to be in the care of an organization that is able to provide for his medical needs. He has already had two surgeries since arriving at Shepherd's Field Children's Village. He now needs another surgery to repair his cleft palate. I just found out that he will be getting this surgery done in November. There is a special volunteer surgical team coming and he is going to be a part of that. The hospital charges 5oo US dollars for his surgery. If anyone is willing to help contribute it would be greatly appreciated. I have added a "Donate" button on my sidebar, just click on that and it will take you to paypal. Donations will be accepted through November 1st. Thank You!

2 comments:

Molly said...

Hey Sharon!!

Let me know when you find out details!! I think I could help out a little bit. It won't be alot but it'd be something! :)

Molly

Sharon said...

Hi Molly! Thank You! Every little bit counts! I have added a paypal button on my sidebar. Let me know if you have any difficulties with it.