Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Mission Photo Monday

Today is my first "Mission Photo Monday" post. If you don't know what it is or want to learn more about it go to  I Am One to find out.


Today I want to announce something......




...very special...




....About this precious little boy, who will be 2 1/2 next month....





Tristan now has a.....
FAMILY!!!!!

And they are hoping to travel by January to bring him home!!!




(Here is the most recent picture I have of him, taken on 4/2/10.)

All bundled up and wearing his sunglasses! :)


2 comments:

Audrey said...

THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!!

Does his family have a blog? If so, can you post it? Thanks!

Sharon said...

Hi Audrey, no his family does not have a blog at this time. If they do get one I will surely share it (with their permission of course).