Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

SafeWorld Nexus Video

(SafeWater Nexus is now SafeWorld Nexus!)


Please watch this video to see what you can do to help these incredible people. This video means a lot to me, because I walked these same paths, I went to this same waterhole, I held the little boy with the bloated stomach and the contagious smile, and I got to meet some of these people face to face! I saw their pain and I witnessed their needs. They need our help!





(Photo by: Hayley)
Here is the boy that is carrying the water in the video.


Here is the same waterhole.


(Photo by: Kayley) 
Here is Marvin now with his contagious smile!


I've also witnessed what it's like for these people to have safe drinking water. 

(Photo by: Hayley) 

It means so much to them....

(Photo by: Hayley)

...In fact, it means LIFE!!


(Photo by: Hayley) 


No comments: