Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Meeting William

Meeting William for the first time was amazing! He is so active and spunky. He came right up to me smiling and showing off. :) He loved looking at the pictures I brought of his friends at Shepherd's Field. He looked at every single picture in the scrapbook, and that is a lot! For some he pointed out all his friends and all the pictures of himself. It was so sweet watching him looking at them with such interest. I know he must remember a lot from China, and I can tell he enjoys the little reminders as he looks at pictures.

It's so different seeing him in real life, since for the most part all I saw was pictures of him, (then recently some videos). Pretty much all the things other's have told me about him proved to be true. "He has so much energy". Yup! "He's so outgoing and happy". Yup! "He loves getting his picture taken". Yup! "He's amazing". Yup!

God has done incredible things in his life from the time he was born to now. I can't wait to see what God has in store for his future!

Wow! I'm really holding him!!!! A dream come true!

2 comments:

Shebecomes said...

That is so cool! What a special experience :) And he is such a cutie!

Annie said...

I am so, so, so excited for this opportunity you've had! Everyone should get to meet this guy once in their life but *especially* you! Don't forget to hug and kiss him all over for me! <3