Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday Snapshot: Luke

This is my first Sunday Snapshot. 

I figured I'd join the fun! :)



I've never met Luke, but I can tell he's a silly boy!

I love to see him smiling or making silly faces for a picture!



I've heard he's quite a shy little boy.

But, if you get to know him he will come out of his shell.

(Sounds a lot like me!)

Luke is 4 years old and he's been through a lot in that amount of time. He is doing well now (medically), which is amazing!



The one thing he still needs, though, is a family. Yes, he does live in a great facility and they may even be his "family" for now, but that's not enough. He needs the love of a father and mother and siblings.


God has amazing plans for Luke, I do not doubt that at all. But, my prayer is that a family will feel God's calling toward this precious little boy, and that they would make him their son.

Will you join me in praying for Luke? 


Sunday Snapshot

1 comment:

Austyn said...

I just did my 1st Sunday Snapshot too! hehe Luke is SUCH a cutie! It's truly amazing how orphans all over the world can warm you heart with something as simple as their smile! :)

Just stopping in from Sunday Snapshot.

Have a great week!

Austyn :)