Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012 To Do List

So, my friend, Hayley Catt, had a really great idea to create a To Do List for 2012. It's a list of things you hope to get done this year. I really liked the idea so I'm posting mine own here. 

In 2012 I hope to: 

1. Draw closer to my Creator than ever before.



2. Love others more. 



3. Make more time for crafts.



4. Read more books.



5. Spend less. Give more. 



6. Take a road trip. 



7. Meet (and love on) a child in another country.



8. Play more board games with my family.



9. Take more pictures. 



10. Get a new pair of TOMS.



11. More sister dates with my only sister. 



12. Serve others more.



13. Spend more time with my friends. 



14. At least one long walk on the beach. 



15. Watch more sunrises.





So, now it's your turn? What is your 2012 To Do List? 

No comments: