Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

The Countdown Begins!

Only 216 days until I leave for YWAM!!

I have to admit when I see that number I get nervous! Is it just me or does that seem like a short amount of time? : ) It's not that I'm not excited, of course, but I guess it's just that I have a lot to do!  

I know God is going to provide for all my needs, even though it is easy to doubt it! (Uggghh, when will I ever learn??)


As of right now I have raised a total of $385!!!


And I got offered a job last week!! An awesome one, at that (working with kids)! I'm just praying that everything works out, and if so, I'll start next week!!

So, my prayers defiantly are being answered, (I've been praying for a job since August!), and God has lead many people to donate towards my tuition (people that I never imagined would donate)!! He answers prayers in HIS way, and in HIS timing!! It usually isn't in any way that we think or imagine, He is awesome like that!


Please, continue to pray that the funds come in, that my new job works out, and that God will continue to teach me to trust Him!

Thanks so much!


 

No comments: