Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Update

I know it's been a while, (sorry) but I wanted to update everyone on what's been happening with me:

First off, I want thank you for your continued prayer and encouragement during this season in my life. The past 9 months (since returning home from YWAM) have not been an easy transition, to say the least, but God has taught me so much through it all. Also, He has blessed me more than I could have imagined. It has been refreshing to be home with friends and family once again. I am working as a nanny again, with the family I was with before. They now have 3 adorable little boys, and have opened their home to me. I am incredibly blessed to be a part of their life! Since I get the summers off from nannying, I plan on returning to Uganda! The plans are beginning to come together, and I couldn't be more excited! I also know some people that are interested in joining me! So, at this point I need to decide if I will be leading my own trip, or going with an organization that works in Uganda.

If you could, keep me in your prayers as I plan this trip, that the details would begin to come together and all the glory would go to God! Also, I've been experiencing some pain, due to a pinched nerve in my neck, since coming home in March. At this point there hasn't been much improvement, even with regular visits to the Chiropractor. I am really hoping this won't interfere with my plans to return to Uganda, but if I'm still experiencing the same amount of pain it would be very hard to travel. So please be praying that the pain will be gone before the summer. Thank you!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Love, Sharon


My sister, one of my brother's, and I at a soccer game. 





No comments: