Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Best Buds Collage



After finding this picture on Facebook, (taken by Sara Zhou)....................

(This picture is sooooo adorable: Tristan and Ginger).

.......I decided to make a collage with all the pictures of Tristan and his buddies!



Also I just found out that Tristan is now available for adoption!!!!!!!! This is great news, and I hope that his forever family finds him soon!!

I know God has a great plan for Tristan, and God knows exactly who his forever family is, and that they were in the plan all along.

Psalm 139:16 says: "You saw me before I was born. Every day of me life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed."

Jerimiah 29:ll says: "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares theLORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".

Will you join with me in prayer for Tristan and his forever family, whoever that may be?

2 comments:

Annie said...

Where did you get that adorable picture of the Samaritan's House kids (2nd one down in the center)? It is SO cute!

Sharon said...

I found it on Emily Meng Mckinney's Blog! I know it is adorable!! I love that they took a picture of the group! Here is the link: http://emilymengyanmckinney.blogspot.com/2009/04/mengyan-and-her-pals.html

P.S. I can send you this collage if you want me too. I tried to make it where you could click on it and see it bigger, but could figure it out.