Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Update on Tristan


This morning I woke up to find 2 emails that I have been looking forward to getting for a few days now. One was from Dr. Moody at SFCV. I had emailed him a few days back to ask about Tristan's cleft palate surgery, because I didn't know the exact date. He said that Tristan already received his surgery last weekend, and is back at SFCV now, doing great!!

The second email was in response to the birthday package I sent for his second birthday.




Here are the pictures that were in the email:







Thank you Donna for getting these great pictures!


2 comments:

Annie said...

These are such adorable photos! I'm so glad to hear that he is out of surgery and doing well. He looks so cute with all his new birthday presents! (I can't wait to send Margaret her little Christmas outfit and get pictures back...aren't they the best?)

Sharon said...

I know I love these pictures!! I love getting the pictures back, it is so much fun! When I know that they will be in my inbox soon, I check it all day, like every hour or so, haha!