Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Mission Photo Monday



Today I found out some wonderful news!! One of the babies from the baby home we visited in Uganda, who was an orphan, now has a family!! He just happens to be the baby that I spent the most time with and absolutely fell in love with!! I am so excited and I have been praying/hoping he would get a family soon, and today it finally happened. Hopefully his new family will be able to bring him to his new home soon and their adoption will go smoothly.



It has been amazing to watch so many of the precious babies that we met at Loving Hearts get matched with families, and to be able to get in touch with the family to give them any info and pictures of their child we might have. It was hard to leave these babies on our last day in Uganda, but knowing they have families and will not be without the love of a mother, father, and siblings really brings joy to me! I am so thankful that God has allowed me to be a part of the miracle of adoption first hand, in meeting His children in Uganda, then following their journeys' home to America.




* Read about our time in Uganda here, if you haven't already.

3 comments:

Joanna @ Asking with Faith said...

Yippee Jesus! So exciting for him!! I loved that baby home too. It really blew us all away at how well run it was. It is for sure one of the better places for a baby to be.

Thanks for linking up! It made me so happy to not have that big "0" looking at me. (:

natali said...

no way!! :)) that's the first thing i said when i saw this post! He is soooo adorable and i fell in love with him just through your pictures! i'm sooooo happy for him! yay!

Annie said...

It is SOOO amazing to see the kids that you've actually played with and held in your lap get matched with forever families! God is so good and His work on these children's behalf never ceases to amaze me.