Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Crazy Love Blog Series

I'm going to be starting a Crazy Love Blog Series on Tuesday, October 26th. Crazy Love, if you don't already know, is by Francis Chan. I started reading it last week and realized I didn't want to just read this book, I want to do a study on it, and actually try to live it out.                                


If you have read Crazy Love already or are hoping to read it, please join me in this study. If you don't have the book yet, you can purchase it on itunes (audio book) or you can find a copy pretty much anywhere Christian books are sold. It is an amazing book and it can be life changing if you (and I) allow it to be. 


For this study, if you would like to join in, we will be reading a chapter each day (on our own) starting October 26th and going thru November 4th. There are 10 chapters total. Then I'll add some notes here on the blog for each chapter, post one of the chapter videos that were made for this book, than ask questions or start a discussion related to the chapter. After each post you all can comment and we can discuss the reading for that day. 


So if you want to join me, please comment below so I will know. Invite your friends as well! Thanks! 
If you have any questions let me know. 


If no one comments I'll still be doing it. And if anyone wants to join in at any time, that's great too.  

No comments: