Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

3 Years Old!!

Tristan (my sponsor child) was born 3 years ago, today (we think). He lives in China (Shephard's Field), with about 100 other SN orphans, while he waits for his adoption to be finalized. 

It's amazing to see how far Tristan has come!!

Here he is at 1 year
Here he is at his second birthday party!
I've heard he loves to eat!


But, his favorite is cake!


So, Tristan I hope you get lots of cake at your birthday party, continually show off your amazing smile, and have a fun time with all your friends. 


Today I made you a cupcake and had a little party for you. 





I hope you know you are loved, and that you have changed my life, in an amazing way! I think of you daily and pray that you grow up to be an incredible man of God. Of course I'm also praying that you get here soon! I can not wait to meet you face to face someday!

There's only one thing left to say: Happy Birthday Tristan!!!


"You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed."
-Psalms 139:16





*I've decided to take a day off from the Crazy Love Series, look for Chapter 7 notes tomorrow.


1 comment:

Annie said...

AWWWW!!! Happy Birthday to one of the cutest, most personable little guys I've ever met! I think it's so cute that you celebrated across the world with a cupcake!