Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Help Bring 2 little Girls Home From China

The first fundraiser I want to tell you about is: 

Scarlett is a little girl from the same orphanage as my sponsor child, and her family is hoping to travel soon to bring her home forever! Please consider participating in this great fundraiser. You buy an awesome shirt and they give money to help bring Scarlett home! Here are the details from the Jones' blog:


~Please help us bring home Scarlett ~



Ordinaryhero.org has partnered with us, through November 30, to help with our adoption. For every $20 - $25 shirt you purchase through them online, they will donate $10 to our adoption agency to help cover our adoption fees. Because we received our Letter of Acceptance a month earlier than we expected, we are now scrambling to get in the final funds to complete the adoption. We are anticipating traveling in late December.

 If you go to the below website, look to the right and there will be a link to purchase the shirts from. Please, please, please remember to put our name in the special instructions box "Kenlyn Jones" so we get credit for the purchase. You can also look to the right on my blog and click on the link there and it will take you to the website.

Also exciting is that they will match the amount given to the top three families who have the highest shirt sales! So let's say we sell 50 shirts, we get $500 toward the adoption and then if we fall under the top three, that will be doubled to $1,000. What a blessing that would be! So grab some shirts for Christmas presents!

         http://ordinaryheroblog.blogspot.com/

The second is a fundraiser/givaway: 

The Johnson family is fundraising to bring Kasidi Joy home and are doing a $500 Walmart gift card fundraiser/giveaway now through November 18th.  Go to this post to find out how to be entered. 
And take a look at their blog while you're at it. 

                                                        

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hi Sharon!

I'm glad you found my blog. I really like your blog. I love finding likeminded believers, that have a heart for orphans. Yes you can grab the 147 million orphans button from my sidebar.

That is fantastic you have been to Uganda. I'm looking forward to going. Did you go with The River Church from Colorado? Did you feel safe there?

I'm happy to hear that you love China too. Once you get involed with China it is hard not to stay involed. I have been to China three times and each time it feels different to me. But I still love the country and it's people. I hope you can travel there one day! It is amazing!!!!!

Blessings,
Amber