Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Finished...

The application process for IT was completed today! And it felt really good to get that finished. 


Now it is out of my hands, and in the hands of my God.


He knows weather or not I will get accepted. And His will is all I want! 


So if you could keep me in your prayers as I wait to hear back. I'm not sure how long it could take, maybe days, maybe weeks, maybe even months. (Since it doesn't start until next year). 




Here's another little hint: 



Y.*.*.M. - "To know God and make Him known"


I'd love to hear your guesses! Please leave a comment here if you want to guess!



(This is so much fun!)   :)


Thank you friends! 

1 comment:

Shebecomes said...

Ok, so I know what IT is...I recognized it immediately from your hint (I have many friends who have done "IT")...but I don't want to ruin it for everyone else. Very exciting!