Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Changes...

Sometimes, changes can be good. 



A lot of things have changed in my life over the past few months. I recently graduated from college, I'm currently looking for a job, and I'm thinking/planning for my future.

After losing my job (and graduating) back in August, I really began to think about my future life goals. I have known for a while now that God is leading me into missions, and it seemed like a good time to look into my options. I looked into one organization in particular that God had brought to my mind. After giving it a lot of thought and going back and forth trying to make a decision, I could not get it out of my head that I was supposed to follow through with IT. So, even though IT didn't work out for this year, it looks like next year (September 2012) is when IT will happen, or should I say, begin! 

I am so very excited!! 
And of course, a little nervous!

Sorry guys, I'm not giving any more details until I know for sure that IT is going to happen, (I'm in the application process now).

Stay tuned to find out more. 
(Those who do know please don't give anything away, thanks!)


In the meantime though, please pray that God will work out all the details (big and small)! 
I know He will if it's the right step for me at this time. 
Thanks friends!


And...
just for fun, 
here's a little hint:

Haha! Yup, that's all! :)



No comments: