Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

I Love My Church!

    So, I've been going to an amazing church for the past 2 years and I am so honored that God has allowed me to be a part of it! Just last night we had a Vision Event were we looked back at what God has done and what God is going to do in the future. It was awesome! So much life change has taken place through NewSpring Church in my own life and in thousands of others lives as well! Even with it being such a large church God speaks through our pastor (and others) to each of us individually every week! From just last night I got so much out of the message that pertains to my future in missions and with YWAM. It's just awesome! Here are a few quotes that really jumped out at me from the message: 


"What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?" 


"Faithfulness is not something God does, it's what He is!"


"In order to step into our destiny we have to step away from our security."


"We have to be willing to walk away from the ordinary to experience the supernatural"


"Some people say: 'I'm only going to give when it's convenient for me', and these people don't change the world."



"God's will is God's bill."


"What the King wants the King pays for."




   God, You are awesome! Thank you so much for using others to prepare my heart for Your service! It's not going to be easy to leave my church in September when I move to Wisconsin, but: "God calls us to take up our cross, not our pillows". God doesn't call us to the easy things! If He is maybe we need to listen closer for His still small voice, and actually question if it's really God's voice we are hearing.  Growing People Change! If we aren't  changing, we aren't growing! 


So "Here I am Lord, Send me"!!


No comments: