Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Wow!!

Just broke $2,000 in donations today!! The new total is $2,125, (not even counting Kindle Fire entries)!! 




This means over half of my YWAM tuition is PAID for!!!!! God is so good!! Thanks so much to everyone who gave in some way (including prayer)!! I couldn't do this without you!! It means so much to me to have support from each and every one of you! 


Stay tuned for more fundraisers, giveaways, and opportunities to give! 


________________________________________


Only 9 more days to enter the Kindle Fire Giveaway!! You don't want to miss out on this amazing prize! (If I could enter I totally would! :)) 
Please share with your friends and family! 


The total for the Kindle Fire is up to $180 right now. Which means I still need to raise $220 to actually purchase it. If I don't meet that goal I'll be splitting the pot with the lucky winner. As of right now the pot is at $90, so that's a good chunk of change! Enter now by clicking on the "donate" button up above! Please put in the notes: "For: Kindle Fire Entry" so that I know. 


Thanks again everyone!! 

No comments: