Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday Snapshot: Little Blessings

For those of you who don't know, this is William.



I sponsored him through The Phillip Hayden Foundation for 2 years. He was adopted in March of this year and I was able to go meet him at his new home soon after. It was such an amazing blessing to get to finally hold him in my arms and take in his precious personality. 

Now that you have the background info, I can continue. :)

The other day I got a special package in the mail, and of course I knew right away what it was.

A letter from William!!! I was so excited to open it!
What a blessing it was to read what this special little boy had to say. 



Yeah,  I know he's not old enough to actually write the letter, but still.

I sent him the little umbrella (that he's holding in the picture) with a note I sent a while back.
So, it sounds like he liked it. Hehe!

I am overjoyed that God has allowed me to receive these little blessings from one of his precious children!
William thanks so much for the letter! 

When I was visiting William and his family back in May I was able to spend some precious time with William's big sister, Liberty. She is such a sweet and funny girl, and of course a great big sister! She was also adopted from China, so I feel like she and William have a special bond.

Liberty also wrote me a letter in response to the one I sent to her. 


I just loved it!

And to top it all off they sent me two little homemade ladybugs!


Aren't they cute?

I can't wait to see what God has in store for these two precious little ones! They were brought together as siblings for a reason! I love you guys!




Sunday Snapshot





2 comments:

Shebecomes said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

What a neat blessing for you to see the child you sponsored now home, now a son. :)