Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fundraiser through Amazon!

So I got this idea from a friend (Thanks Stephanie!) It's a way that I can raise money for my YWAM missionary training through your purchases on Amazon! How cool is that?

I got approved to be an Amazon Associate! That means: I will get a portion of the proceeds from whatever you by on Amazon.com. BUT the only way it will work is if you GO THROUGH MY BLOG!


SO, I just added an Amazon.com search bar on the left side of my blog. (It's right under the donate button and the title is "Support my through your purchases". All you have to do is: put in whatever you are searching for and that will take you to Amazon.com. Then you just go on with your shopping as usual! It's that simple! It's only one extra step to help me out! Plus, it doesn't cost you anything extra! (Don't worry it's not going to tell me show my what you purchased or anything like that). :)

Please share my blog link with your friends and family so they can participate as well! Especially anyone you know who shops on Amazon a lot!


Thanks so much!! 

No comments: