Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

The Countdown Continues!!

OK so now the countdown is at ...............................


157 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Until I start my YWAM missionary training!)



So, I was looking back through this blog, and I realized this was the last post I had written about the amount raised towards my YWAM training!! Wow, a LOT has changed since February!! In the past two months $820 has come in! So now the total is:


$1,205!!!!!!!!!! 


That is $470 away from 1/2 of my tution!! All from donations!! YAY!


(I just added a fundraising thermometer to my sidebar so you can keep up with the amount from now on!) 

Also, if you have not yet joined my Facebook group "Help Send Sharon" here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/groups/287354081303531/
(You don't have to give to become a member). 


Be looking for more Fundraisers coming up soon!! And if you have any ideas please share!! 

Thanks! 

No comments: