Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Luke's Easter (and more)


These pictures were taken today in China (well really last night) from Luke's home, Shepherd's Field Children's Village.

Isn't Luke getting more and more handsome as the days go by? Still praying for a miracle to happen with his adoption paperwork and his heart.

Jesus died and rose again 3 days later! (What other God has done that? None!!!)

So I think (NO I know) I can trust in Him to do this!!!

I'm praying and believing something will happen by September! That's 5 months away! Either Luke's paperwork will be completed and he will be adoptable, his heart is healed, and/or both!!!

Once I leave for Wisconsin in September I am not sure if I'll be able to continue the sponsorship payments for Luke. If God provides, or course I will still sponsor him, but if that doesn't happen, I am hoping that someone will take over that for me. If anyone is interested, please let me know!



3 comments:

M said...

Sharon, how much are you sponsoring him for per month?

Sharon said...

It's $35 a month. Through The Philip Hayden Foundation. http://chinaorphans.org/

Janet and Kevin said...

Our team is going to serve at SF this coming June. I will let you know the website address so that you can follow it and see more pictures of Luke!

God bless your journey into mission work.

:)
janet and gang