Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

It's Cyber Monday!

I'm extending the Black Friday sale through today for Cyber Monday! 


As you know I've started a fundraiser to raise funds for my Training with YWAM next fall. And I have some awesome handmade items for sale. 






                 Check out my last post or my fb photo album to look through all the items for sale. 



*Cyber Monday Deal*

25% off any one item

*Offer is only valid through midnight tonight. Only for followers! (If you are not one yet, you can do so). Message me (or leave a comment) letting me know what items you want and which one you want the deal on. Once you get a confirmation message back from me, you can purchase it. Payment is through paypal (you will see my paypal button at the top of this page). 

Thanks!! 







No comments: