Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Orphan Sunday Live Event Tonight!!

Looking for a good way to spend this Orphan Sunday night? You should totally watch this Live Webcast!! This is an annual event and I really look forward to it every year! Here are the details from the website:


"Join David Platt, Jedd Medefind, the Desperation Band’s Jon Egan, members of the IHOP team and Christian leaders from around the globe via LIVE from Kansas City! This one-hour webcast event will unite believers worldwide in GUIDED PRAYER for the fatherless and WORSHIP led by IHOP’s Jon Thurlow and Jon Egan. 
LIVE from Kansas City will be webcast live on this webpage on Orphan Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 6 PM Central Time."

So excited for this!! Starts in 15 minutes!! 

If you happen to miss it, I am sure it will be up online at some point after tonight. I'll post details for sure when I find out. 


1 comment:

Shebecomes said...

Thank you! I read this right in time...watching now :)