Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

2 Weeks!!!

I just can't believe it! 
In 2 weeks Tristan (William) will be with his family!!!! 



This sweet boy that i've watched grow up for the past 2 years...


...will finally have a mommy and a daddy...


...2 older brothers, and 2 older sisters (one from China)!!


God is so good!!


Again here is the link to their blog: http://afamilysjourney-bridget.blogspot.com/
At the top you will see a countdown that I get so excited about every time I see! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


And just last night I got the email I've been waiting for! Here's what it said:

"Praise God that the child you are sponsoring through Shepherd's Field Children's Village will soon be adopted! We are so happy that Tristan will soon have his own forever family!"

..."You now have the opportunity to sponsor another child in need."

Soooooo, now came the hard part. Choosing another child!! But I have been thinking long and hard about who my next sponsor sweetie will be.... and I did make a decision!

(I'm not going to give anything away just yet!) 
Hehe! ;)

1 comment:

Annie said...

Yipee!! I can't wait for him to have a family finally too!! (and also can't wait to see who your next sponsor baby is!)