Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I Met Him!

Last night I got to meet William!!!!! I still can't believe it! I was distracted and my mind went blank when I was talking with them, but still it was amazing! He waved at me, talked a little, sat and looked in the camera for longer than I expected him to, smiled (his oh so sweet smile!), and even said goodbye to me (or at least waved on his own). I will remember this forever! I never would have dreamed it could happen! For next time I know he likes to sing "The Wheels on the Bus", so I can't wait to sing it with him and watch him do the motions! I was told he can sing that song in English and Bridget said he was singing it the other day to himself! He is doing great with his family and I will be posting on their blog for them soon, since they are not able to get on blogger. Here's a link to the post:  http://afamilysjourney-bridget.blogspot.com/2011/02/update-from-bridget.html


Here he is waving goodbye to me all by himself! I said "tai chin" and he started waving!! SO cute!


No comments: