Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

"One Less Child Without a Home" (x 2)

Lyrics from the song "One Less" by Mattew West:


"And there's one less, one less broken heart in the world tonight."

I've been following two different adoptions from Shepherd's Field Children's Village over the past couple of days. 

Taylor...
...and Susan's...
...families traveled to China and meet their children for the first time last night! It has been so exciting to check their blogs (over and over, haha) and find out how everything is going for them on the other side of the world. 

With every new adoption story I follow, I learn more and more. I hope this will help to prepare me for my own adoptions some day. :)

And next weekend I'll be anxiously awaiting to hear from William's family!!!! Ahh, I'm so excited!

No comments: