Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dear William,

Today is the day your family travels to China to get you!!


I'm praying and thinking of you daily as you meet your family, and finally travel back to the United States with them to your new home. I am so very excited for you! It may be hard, at first, to get used to your new life in America, but I know you will do well. You are so smart and charming, I have a feeling everyone that meets you is going to love you!


I can't wait to meet you in person someday soon!

Love, Sharon

2 comments:

Annie said...

Awwww!!!! It gives me such excitement to think that in a matter of days this sweet guy will no longer be an orphan!!! Praise to our Father who "sets the lonely in families" (Ps. 68:6)!!!

Sharon said...

God is so great!! I still can't believe it's really happening! I am over the top excited for him and his family!! I can't quit thinking of them, I'm going to be really distracted the next couple weeks reading their blog and I just can't wait to see a picture of them together!!